Assessment 3 #3
This week, we reviewed what we have written on User Experience and User Interface and already at 10 pages! William and Erica had a combined what they have written for UX while i wrote up UI. For UI I went in depth into our main focus which was simplicity and using that as a talking point, described the main aspects of UI design. On top of that, i wanted to do something different and I showed our website to different types of demographics, however only for 5 seconds, as 5 seconds is more than enough to judge a website, from their answers i compared them to our intentions to see if what we have created followed our ideals.
- What do you remember about the site?
- What is the site about?
- how did you feel about the site
- would you use this site? or would you let your kids use this site?
- what did you think of the design?
- Their where video games
- Advertising video games
- Yes, i would be fine letting my kids use this as it did felt age appropriate
- It had clear intentions
- I remember the name, colors and some of the the games on the screen.
- I feel like it is about games, animated movies/shows
- it feels and looks professional
- yes i would use it if i found more about it
- I think the overall design and colors are nice because they aren’t a hard to read off. the layout was simple and easy to understand
- Different games scrolling through a slide show. it was light blue with side navigation. couldn’t remember the name, it was Crescent wasn’t it?
- It looked like a store to sell games
- It looked modern, not busy. very clean
- Depending on what it does, was unsure
- Again, quite modern but should have a bigger name title as I didn’t remember it and I was unsure of its purpose
- Good, straightforward layout, aesthetically inviting/consumer-friendly
- “I’m guessing video games”
- Aesthetically pleasing, not intimidating
- Professional, user-friendly, simple